Client Service Representative
Port Charlotte FL
18136 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte FL 33948
Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
Pay: $16 to $20/hr
Reporting to the Senior Sales Director, the Client Service Representative (CSR) will focus on managing the day-to-day relationships of all potential and existing clients and will provide outstanding customer service for which we are known. The CSR person will handle in-house account management and be first line of contact for all medical provider clients for our laboratories.
Support medical provider
- Providing regular follow up and refresher training as needed
- Identifying, communicating/resolving service, billing, or patient complaints
- Assisting in obtaining information missing from requisitions to facilitate prompt specimen processing
- Working with logistic manager to ensure clinics are adequately stocked with proper supplies
- Working with the laboratory team to monitor turnaround time for specimens are met and issues resolved
Onboarding of new clients
- Scheduling and assisting with in-service training for clinic personnel
- Assist in training staff in proper completion of requisitions, laboratory shipping and electronic portal access
- Ensuring that the client has access to the electronic portal
Serve as a resource to clinic employees by
- Primary contact with clinic whenever issues arise
- Crosschecking specimen volume reports and reporting to Senior Sales Director
- Handling basic laboratory medical billing inquires and communicate issues to billing team
- Compile and prepare marketing materials
- Schedule potential provider lunches for director
- Follow up with client on paperwork, scheduling request and other items as directed by the Sales Manager
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality
Education and Experience:
- Highschool degree or equivalent; Associates degree in Business, Office Technology, Lab Assistant preferred.
- One or more years of experience in a laboratory, client services, or medical physician’s office preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Occasional lifting up to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Pathology Watch provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.