Arizona’s Full-Service Digital Dermpath Lab
Digital Dermpath Lab
Are you interested in an Arizona-based lab that can make a pivotal impact on the performance of your dermatology clinic?
Nice to meet you.
PathologyWatch has expanded to the greater Phoenix area, bringing our proven digital dermatopathology solutions to Arizona’s medical community. Our cutting-edge technology streamlines workflow and staff efficiencies while maintaining a high level of patient care.
“Digital slides make it easy to access and see the specimen while discussing the case with a dermatopathologist or a patient.
PathologyWatch helps us to provide our patients with the best care.”
—Michael Lehrer, MD, FAAD
PathologyWatch provides groundbreaking digital dermatopathology tools to help you maintain optimal patient outcomes:
Reports linked directly to your EMR
24/7 access to digital slides
Robust insurance plans
Faster turnaround times
Meet Your Arizona Pathologists
Our experienced dermatopathologists upload precise, definitive reports directly to your EMR. Enhance your clinical decision-making by logging in and looking at digital slides with a dermpath to come to a definitive diagnosis through real-time collaboration.
Darren Whittemore, DO
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and dermatopathology
- Completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Completed an anatomic and clinical pathology residency at the combined US Air Force Wilford Hall Medical Center/Brooke Army Medical Center Program in San Antonio, Texas
Ryan Lundell, MD
Dermatopathology | Hematopathology
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology, hematopathology, and dermatopathology
- Completed two-year fellowship in dermatopathology and immunodermatology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Completed hematopathology fellowship and pathology residency at the University of Utah
Extensive Arizona insurance plans help you send your cases to a single lab.
That’s right: no more juggling cases between different labs to meet the insurance needs of your patients. Click below to see a list of our insurance relationships.
Arizona’s healthcare providers can turn to the PathologyWatch team for quick solutions, concierge customer service, and 24/7 availability to help maintain an optimal level of patient care and efficient clinical workflow.
Senior Sales Director
Contact Rachel for business and workflow consulting, implementation, ongoing practice management, and urgent matters.
Operations Specialist/Assistant Account Manager
Contact Megan for patient billing questions, supply requests, scheduling specimen pickups, and general inquiries.