- Historical track record of sales success: strive to consistently achieve quarter-over-quarter sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations
- Manage territory fundamentals of call planning, program implementation, message delivery, and customer prioritization to achieve results
- Conduct market analysis to develop and implement territory business plans
- Utilize strategic account-based-selling to achieve goals by building relationships with the total office and meeting customer needs with all members of an account
- Identify and develop influential business relationships, with the focus on anticipating and exceeding needs, with key customers/influencers, speakers, thought and opinion leaders, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, and managed care personnel/organizations when appropriate
- Focus on developing or building key resource and referral networks to enhance the standard of care for Dermatology patients within the territory
- Disease State and Dermatology Market Knowledge
- Partner with customers to understand practice workflow and patient needs within the practice (e.g., how the specimens are tracked)
- Support logistics where appropriate
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to support positive customer and patient experiences
- Develop deep knowledge of dermatology industry/research, local and regional market trends, disease-state, product and competitor knowledge; heavy focus on skin cancer
- Pursue ongoing medical knowledge development by reading industry/technical literature (e.g. articles, journals, newsletters) and attending medical conferences as requested
- Share learning with teammates to serve as a resource within your team
- Earn a reputation throughout the Dermatology community as a subject-matter expert and a valued resource
Ready to apply?
Click on the button below and send us a copy of your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!