Digital Transformation for Large Clinics and Hospitals
Pathology is in the early stages of digitization and moving towards computer-aided diagnostics.
Our clients have found that digitization has improved quality of patient care, reduced costs, and opened up new potential streams of revenue.
Instead of costly locum tenens, hospitals and high-volume clinics can now rely on an expert network of telepathologists. This not only significantly reduces costs, but also greatly improves the standard of care provided to patients. Pools of locum tenens talent tend to be fairly uniform and limit access to fellowship-trained pathology subspecialists.
Providers seek us out as a solution to problems like understaffing, overflow volume, or simply the pain points associated with running rural operations. Digital transformation typically requires a 3-6 month time investment. Our experience has been that partners who digitize almost always realize a net positive return on investment.
End-to-End Solution for Digital Transformation
PathologyWatch can help your institution or laboratory evaluate your options in the following areas:
- Scanner acquisition and maintenance
- Infrastructure implementation (servers, connectivity, and bandwidth testing)
- Software for remote image viewing and configuration for remote endpoints
- Electronic Medical Records integration
- Access to our network of experts from more than eight different subspecialties
- Handling of primary and secondary opinion interpretations