Idaho’s Full-Service Dermpath Lab Solution
Digital Dermpath Lab
Every day, Idaho dermatology clinics are challenged with maintaining quality patient care and improving staff efficiency.
Our digital pathology labs were created to save you time and provide a wide range of insurance plans with access to flexible financial arrangements. In addition to reads by academic-level dermatopathologists, your results are uploaded directly to your EMR along with instant access to your digital slides.
“I wish I would have switched to PathologyWatch sooner. Now, my patients are shocked when I tell them they’ll have their results back in two days.”
—Dr. Brandon L. Minder, DO
High Valley Dermatology
Idaho Falls, ID
PathologyWatch provides groundbreaking digital dermatopathology tools to help you maintain optimal patient outcomes:
Faster turnaround times
24/7 access to digital slides
Robust insurance plans
Reports linked directly to your EMR
Meet Your Idaho Pathologists
Our experienced dermatopathologists upload precise, definitive reports directly to your EMR. Enhance your clinical decision-making by logging in and looking at digital slides with a dermpath to come to a definitive diagnosis in real-time collaboration.
Darren Whittemore, DO
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and dermatopathology
- Completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Completed an anatomic and clinical pathology residency at the combined US Air Force Wilford Hall Medical Center/Brooke Army Medical Center Program in San Antonio, Texas
Katie Messner, DO
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology, molecular and genetic pathology, and dermatopathology
- Completed a dermatopathology fellowship at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Completed a molecular and genetic fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Completed an anatomic and clinical pathology residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago
Cacey William Peters, MD
- US board certified in dermatopathology, anatomic and clinical pathology
- Completed fellowship in dermatopathology at the Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology
- Completed anatomic and clinical pathology residency at Tulane
Send your cases to a single lab with our broad Idaho insurance plans.
Tired of shuffling cases between different labs? Our Idaho insurance relationships can simplify your office workflow and help you better serve your patients.
Idaho dermatology clinics can turn to the PathologyWatch team for quick solutions, 24/7 availability, and concierge customer service to help maintain an optimal level of patient care.
Senior Business Development Director
Aaron handles urgent issues, business consulting, implementation, clinical workflow, or ongoing practice management support.
Client Account Manager
Holly handles questions regarding urgent issues, courier or shipping, supplies, staff concerns, patient billing, or lab concerns.
Contact Brady for urgent issues, business consulting, implementation, clinical workflow, or ongoing practice management support.