The Premiere Digital Dermatopathology Team for Utah Dermatology Clinics
Partner with Texas’ Experienced Digital Dermatopathology Team
Are you interested in improving turnaround times, increasing staff efficiency, and accessing expansive insurance plans designed to serve the Utah community?
Our full-service digital dermpath lab is conveniently located in Murray, Utah, to handle all of your pathology needs. In addition to reads by academic-level dermatopathologists, we feature a daily courier service in most areas to ensure you receive results quickly.
“PathologyWatch has been
a huge time saver.
Simplified workflow, faster turnaround times, reduced human error, and clinicial/pathological correlation has helped us to maintain the high quality of care that our patients deserve.”
—Kelly Stankiewicz, MD, FAAD
PathologyWatch provides groundbreaking digital dermatopathology tools to help you maintain optimal patient outcomes:
Reports linked directly to your EMR
24/7 access to digital slides
Robust insurance plans
Fast turnaround times
Meet your Utah Pathologists
Our experienced dermatopathologists upload precise, definitive reports directly to your EMR. Enhance your clinical decision-making by logging in and looking at digital slides with a dermpath to come to a definitive diagnosis in real-time collaboration.
Darren Whittemore, DO
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and dermatopathology
- Completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Completed an anatomic and clinical pathology residency at the combined US Air Force Wilford Hall Medical Center/Brooke Army Medical Center Program in San Antonio, Texas
Katie Messner, DO
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology, molecular and genetic pathology, and dermatopathology
- Completed dermatopathology fellowship at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Completed molecular and genetic fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Completed anatomic and clinical pathology residency at University of Illinois at Chicago
Ryan Lundell, MD
Dermatopathology | Hematopathology
- US board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology, hematopathology, and dermatopathology
- Completed two-year fellowship in dermatopathology and immunodermatology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Completed hematopathology fellowship and pathology residency at the University of Utah
The one-stop lab for all of your insurance needs.
Thanks to extensive Utah insurance relationships, PathlogyWatch makes it possible for you to send all of your specimens to a single lab.
Partnering with PathologyWatch gives Utah clinics a team that provides quick solutions, concierge customer service, and 24/7 availability to help maintain an optimal level of patient care.
Senior Business Development Director
Aaron handles urgent issues, business consulting, implementation, clinical workflow, or ongoing practice management support.
Brady handles urgent issues, business consulting, implementation, clinical workflow, or ongoing practice management support.
Client Account Manager
In Northern Utah, Holly handles questions regarding urgent issues, courier or shipping, supplies, staff concerns, patient billing, or lab concerns.
In Southern Utah, Nicole handles questions regarding urgent issues, courier or shipping, supplies, staff concerns, patient billing, or lab concerns.